Monday, December 07, 2009

Not Me Monday


I did not listen to my ipod so long at work that my ears actually started to hurt from the earbuds. Nope. Not me.

I know I didn't forget my lunch AGAIN! And there's no way I was bummed out about it because I was really looking forward to what was in it.

I have not started letting the boys do their chocolate Advent calenders first thing in the morning before even brushing their teeth. Not me!

I did not try to plug my camera into the computer to download pictures and get upset when they weren't downloading, only to discover the USB cable wasn't plugged in.

There's no way I told Wesley, "If you are finished with your snack, please put your sink in the dish." And there's certainly no way he understood exactly what I meant and did it.

No comments: