Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Music to My Ears

This morning Ryan woke up early, but didn't want to get out of his bed. Rather than try and force the issue, I decided to finish getting ready for work and let him play. A few minutes passed, when I heard a voice call out " Ma-ma!" That's the first time he's actually called out for me in a way that meant, "Come here please" and not just "oh that's that lady!" He also said, "bye-bye" to me when I left him with Grandma H. today.

Wesley created some special music for my ears today too. Today was the first time he has gotten all 5 stickers on his behavior chart at preschool! YAY!!! I wanted to dance around work when Grandma gave me the news!

Wesley also said some really cute stuff on the way home this evening. The moon was really big and bright in the sky. Wesley looked at it and said, "I really wish I could go up to the moon and study it." I told him that you have to be an astronaut to go to the moon. "Well, maybe I'll study the rainforest instead. I could wear my orange safari hat. It has a hole in it so I can breathe." Here he is in his "hat"

No comments: