Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of "My Charming Kids," it's another "Not Me Monday!"




There is no way I was driving on the freeway, only to hear Wesley's voice from the backseat say, "Mom! I'm not buckled in!" No way. Not me.


I did not try to bribe Wesley to have a good day at preschool by letting him have a donut for breakfast and a promise of a new Dora DVD when he got home.


I couldn't have been the mom that sent her child to preschool after he had a major bloody nose in the car. And it certainly wasn't me who felt kind of guilty about that for the rest of the morning.


I did not abandon Duane and the boys one afternoon so I could go upstairs, eat lunch and read without having to hear, "Mommy!" for a few hours!

No comments: