Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of My Charming Kids, it's another "Not Me Monday!"

I did not have to stifle my laughter after Wesley announced Ryan smelled bad, got the changing pad out and dragged Ryan over to it by his middle. Nope! Not me!

I'm not secretly pleased that Ryan is a major chow hound. I certainly don't think it's adorable that he pulls on the refrigerator when he's thirsty or that the sound of the mixer will bring him toddling into the kitchen hoping for a handout.

I know it didn't take me an embarrassingly long time to parallel park my van at the library one day. I've been driving for 17 years, surely I would have learned that particular skill by now.

There is no way I tossed and turned in bed worrying about what I should wear to Wesley's preschool open house. That would have been ridiculous!


I couldn't have gotten mad at the media on 9/11 because I didn't think they were paying enough attention to the memory of the day.

Some woman stood in my kitchen reading a book about French cooking while eating cold pizza straight from the fridge. Couldn't have been me!

No comments: