Monday, July 27, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of My Charming Kids, it's another "Not Me Monday"


I did not wake up super excited on the morning I promised Wesley we could stop and get donuts. It's not a healthy way to start the day and makes me sound WAY too much like a kid.

I did not make a batch of cookies for work for the sole purpose of being able to eat a bunch of the uncooked dough while baking. Nope. Not me


I know I was not the woman who wore some really cute sandals she hadn't worn in 3 years and ended up tearing up her feet so badly her husband had to carry her from the movie theater to the car.

I was not doing a little happy dance about Ryan turning one and us being able to get rid of all the bottles. I would never ever do that!

There's no way I would have thrown the towel in when it came to planning Ryan's first birthday party and essentially hand the whole thing over to my brother, his wife, my hubby and my mom. If I did do that, I probably should have felt a little guilty, right?

When Wesley asked me, "What's wrong with Sanders?" I did not automatically think my cat had died. That would have just been morbid - even if the cat is 13 and definitely looking his age. BTW - if I had thought that, I would have been profoundly relieved to find the cat sitting on the dining room table giving himself a bath.

No comments: