Tuesday, June 09, 2009

NOT Pregnant

What is it about me that makes people think I am pregnant. Yesterday I weighed myself and discovered I was at my lowest weight in months. I put on a cute dress, went to work and got asked if I was pregnant. Today I got ready for work and Wesley asked me if I had "a Ryan" in my tummy. UGH!!! I guess it's a good thing my Pilates class starts in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Ugh, that's the worst feeling! Haven't people learned that's the question you just don't ask? Don't let it ruin your day!

Ann said...

I thought you looked beautiful in that dress yesterday! Pilates? Hope you like it.

lolerskatingninjachick said...

It's because you always have that beautiful glow, Heather :) Hey, don't feel too down. A woman I knew growing up (who also happened to be a librarian) got asked if she was preggers ALL the time, and she was like 5'11" and 130 lbs. She was like MODEL tall and thin, but she stood with her hips pushed out a bit, which made everyone think there was a baby on board!