Monday: Not too bad at work, plenty to keep me busy, but got a phone call from my doctor's office about the glucose test I took the Friday before. Of course, the nurse called while I was away from my desk, so I got a voice mail saying that she needed to talk to me about the results of my glucose test. Naturally, I freaked out and didn't hear back from her until almost 4:00! Turns out that I have a slight iron deficiency and need to take an iron supplement. I can deal with that.
Tuesday: A day of meetings. Wesley spent the prior night with Grandma and Grandpa H. because I had a 7:45 staff meeting (yuck). I also had a meeting with a sales rep and a meeting at the other library. Went home beat.
Wednesday: Received another call from my doctor's office about my glucose test. I guess a normal reading is between 65-99 and mine was 147. That means I have to go through the three hour glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I scheduled the appointment for Friday the 13th (just seemed appropriate somehow) and proceeded to freak out for most of the morning.
We spent the evening at Sho's kindergarten celebration. The class sang songs, showed a movie the teacher made and all received certificates celebrating the end of their kindergarten year. It was very nice. We continued the celebration at Graeter's - hey, I'm going to enjoy it while I can. However I don't think I enjoyed it half as much as Kei.


Today: Finally, a perfectly boring day this week! And only one more day until the weekend.
1 comment:
hated that test!!!! Sorry you have to go through it!
Post a Comment