Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I didn't see Wesley for nearly 12.5 hours yesterday, so I was thrilled when he got home. He was cracking me up last night! Check out some of what the little chatterbox was saying.

"I have a poopy diaper right in my pants!" Which Mommy thinks is so much better than having a poopy diaper anyplace else.

"There are flowers at Aunt Belissa's but I didn't brought you any." Little fibber, turns out he did bring me some.

While in bed with his play tools. "I'm building a cuckoo clock for the baby. It's his birthday present."

Anyone remember this 80's hit? Wesley likes to sing it and have a dinosaur party. "Open the door. Get on the floor. Everyone walk the dinosaur."

"Mommy! There's a little bug in here and it's crawling right at me! You need to come get it!"

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I can't get that song out of my head now!!! Hope your test went well.