Last night, after I posted the picture of the two black kitties, I showed the post to Wesley.
Mommy: Look Wesley. It's a picture of Intz and Dintz.
Wesley: Mommy, that's not Intz and Dintz. That's Ott and Dott.
Guess I'd better be careful, or I'll have 4 imaginary black cats to deal with!
***************************************************************
The other night Wesley and I were sitting on one of the couches. I forget what he asked me, but I told him no. He looked at me, made his beautiful blue eyes as big as possible and actually batted his eyelashes as he said "Please."
I laughed and told him that he should know that doesn't work on me. His response? "It works on Daddy!" Daddy was assured me that it doesn't work on him (I knew it didn't) But it does leave us to wonder...does it work on Grandma?
No comments:
Post a Comment