The W. family celebrated Father's Day yesterday, but I was too tired to post about it. So you get all the Father's Day news a day late.
I guess the most important thing to tell you is that I got to spend time with all the special dads in my life - my husband, my dad, and my step-dad. Each of these men has made such a huge impact in my life. I love them all dearly and can't imagine my life without any one of them.
We had a celebratory lunch with my step-dad after church. Kei and Wesley were just not able to play together (again) if a toy was involved. I know they like each other, so why does Wesley insist on not sharing with Kei and trying to tackle him? After lunch, Pops turned the sprinklers on in the yard and Wesley, Sho and Kei had a great time running through them - until the power went out and the sprinklers shut off. Oh well, we took that as our cue to put Wesley in some dry clothes and head to Grandma and Grandpa P's.

We spent the afternoon and evening at Grandma and Grandpa P.'s - eating, talking and generally having a nice time. Wesley wanted to water the flowers (and Grandpa) but was content to play with the hose with the water off - lucky for all of us! As an extra treat, Grandma and Grandpa P. kept Wesley overnight at their house. That meant that I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn this morning to go to work. I actually got to sleep in until almost 7:00!!!! It was wonderful!
Watch out Grandpa! Wesley's coming for you!
Wesley made Grandpa's wrapping paper (almost) all by himself. Here he is showing Grandpa the red kitties he drew on the side.



No comments:
Post a Comment