Saturday, May 05, 2007

Surprise!

What a terrific day! Duane took me on a shopping spree at Jeffersonville Outlets as an anniversary/early mother's day gift. I got to shop to my hearts content while Duane footed the bill and toted the bags. It was heaven!

Before we headed to Jeffersonville, we had to drop Wesley off with Grandma and Grandpa H. And before that, we had to get the oil changed in my car. Rather than try to entertain Wesley for half an hour at a service station, Duane dropped Wesley and I off at the library to entertain ourselves.



We read books for awhile. Wesley found a Dora book to keep him occupied. What can I say, the boy loves Dora!






We played "push the button." There is a button on the wall of the storytime room that makes a sound like a cricket. It's a favorite of Wesley's.







Top the day off with a steak dinner and I think it was the best Saturday I have had in a very long time. My hubby is the greatest!

No comments: