One of the perks (or hazards) of being sick over the past weekend was that I got to see some of the NFL draft. I love seeing where my beloved Buckeyes end up going and rooting for the Browns to pick someone who will turn the team around. Although the Colts took so many OSU players that they are going to have to be my number two team.
Of course, watching the NFL draft means watching a whole bunch of commercials for guy stuff - mostly pizza, beer and cars. However, there was a commercial for some kind of men's body spray that is having a lasting effect on our house. It's one of those bizarre commercials where the slightly geeky guy who is using the product suddenly attracts the attention of a beautiful woman. In this one the woman starts dancing to what really sounds like.....well....stereotypical bad 1970's adult film music. I think the commercial actually quotes the phrase "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" This commercial was Wesley's favorite thing about the draft. Whenever they showed it, Wesley would get this huge smile and say "chicka wow wow." Very wrong, but very funny. Even funnier, he's still doing it several days later. I hope this doesn't say anything about his taste in music.
No comments:
Post a Comment