Wesley is turning into a super sensitive little boy. Yesterday he burst into tears twice because I laughed at him. I'm not laughing to pick on him, but because he's so darn cute. Unfortunately, he doesn't see it that way. Interestingly enough, both times had to do with food.
The first time was at lunch when he was demanding a cheese sandwich. He had been repeating "Cheese sandwich" over and over and over, when his voice suddenly dropped an octave and he sounded down right possessed. I was seriously waiting for his head to start spinning! How could you not laugh at that. The second time was when Wesley was mooching some of my ice cream (Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Roll - I HIGHLY recommend it." Wesley looked at my dish of ice cream and said "One bit ice cream, please. OK." Once again, so stinking cute, I had to laugh. The poor little boy's bottom lip started trembling and the tears began to flow. I felt so bad for laughing, but I couldn't help it! People have been telling me it's part of the "terrific twos" and he's just hit it early. I hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment