Thursday, April 19, 2007

If the Baby Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am so tired and frustrated right now, all I want to do is cry. Wesley is still sick - the sickest he has been in a very long time, and Duane is sick and I am tired and the doctor's office doesn't want to see Wesley because what he is going through is "normal," and ARGHHHHH!!!!

I'm staying home to be the mommy-nurse today. That means I get to change the million of diarrhea diapers, clean up vomit, offer pedialyte when all he wants is chocolate milk, give medicine and take his temperature every few hours. I hate that he feels like this and I hate being so helpless!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO Sorry to hear that Wesley is so sick. Sometimes it SUCKS to be the mommy :(

Laura said...

I wish for all of you to be very happy again very soon!