I had nightmares about Wesley having a horrible transition to his toddler bed, but it hasn't happened that way at all. He loves his bed! Last night Wesley hopped down off of Duane's lap in the middle of a book, walked over to his bed and climbed in. Duane and I exchanged amazed glances, but quickly followed Wesley's lead. We barely got the words "Good night" out before Wesley said "Night!" and rolled over. The best part? He slept all night!! Wesley didn't want to get out of his bed this morning either. He sat in it and talked and visited with the cats and (most importantly) refused any offers of help getting out. What a big boy!
He's obviously feeling quite a bit better too. His runny nose has almost stopped so we are just dealing with sneezes, coughs and that lump. But if the boy is happy, I'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment