Monday, July 14, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not permit Ryan to stay up past his summer bedtime (which is a full hour later than the school year bedtime) just because he wanted to read in bed. And I certainly didn't encourage this behavior by letting him take my special reading light in his room.
I know I didn't sit down at my desktop computer at home and spend several moments looking for the icons to launch the library catalog and the inter-library IM program we use at work.
I certainly did not force my children to eat lunch at Chipotle (which they hate) because I wanted it and they each had a coupon for a free kids meal. And even if I did, I certainly didn't help myself to their chips and salsa after eating my salad.
I did not purchase a pie for an evening some friends were coming over, only to eat the pie the night BEFORE they came over, resulting in me having to buy another pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment