Thursday, March 27, 2014

What's That Sound?

Ryan and I made a quick trip to the grocery store last night. I still had my work clothes on, which was a little weird, since I usually change into jeans and a t-shirt as soon as I walk in the house. Even more weird was that I opted to go to the grocery store wearing heels.

So there Ryan and I were, walking down the vast grocery store aisles, me clicking along, when Ryan turned to me and said, "Mom, are you  making that noise?"

"Do you mean that clicking sound?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then yes, those are my high heels clicking on the hard floor."

Ryan was quiet for a minute, then continued said "It kind of sounds like you have toilet plungers on your shoes."

I don't think I want to see what those shoes would look like.

No comments: