Monday, March 10, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I have not suddenly started writing 2013 on everything when I got through the first two months of 2014 without a single year-writing mistake.
I did not realize on the way to work that I had forgotten to brush my teeth, causing me to turn around and rectify the situation before really grossing out my co-workers.
I did not find myself a bit jealous that Wesley's class was taking a field trip to see Shrek: The Musical at a local theater. And I certainly wasn't a little upset that parents weren't asked to help chaperone.
I know I didn't squirt a water bottle in Wesley's face after I warned him to quite whining or else. And if I did, it certainly wasn't because I figured if it worked on cats, it might work on kids. And even if that were true, there is no way he exacted his revenge by wiping his wet face all over my church blouse. Nope. None of that happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment