Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wesley's Letter to Santa


Wesley and Ryan each received a letter from Santa in the mail yesterday. The letter included some stickers and an ornament and some coloring pages. Wesley was so excited to get mail from Santa, that he ran upstairs to write a letter back.


Here's the transcript of it, complete with misspellings:

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. Clause,
  Hi, thank you for the note and stickers and the coloring pages. I wrote a few jokes on the back that you might like. How are your reindeer? I will leave out at least eightteen carots for your reindeer. I do want "art books and drawing paper", but I also want Minecraft Legos and a spy kit. How are your elves? How many ride your sleigh? Please, do you think you can get something for Cleo? Do you know the time I got a book for gaduawatauin in Kindergarden? Well, can you make a blank one, no coloring book stuff?

Thank you, sincerealy,
Wesley W

PS: I will leave some cookies, carrots and milk"

I love it so much!!

No comments: