Monday, December 16, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not chose to make a new kind of Christmas cookie, despite all the reviews saying that the recipe didn't seem to work right. That would be the baking equivalent of dating/marrying someone thinking you could change them - and I've never done that, right?
I was not up at 6:30 on both the mornings I was able to sleep in. That would have been terribly unfair of my body.
I know I was not in such a bad mood while getting ready to go out one night that I actually told Wesley to "eat the damn pizza" because I was so tired of hearing him whine.
I have reached the point where I am too busy to shop for stocking-stuffers for Duane and the boys without having them with me, so I ordered all of little stuff online. That would feel like cheating to me.
There is absolutely no way that I put a run in two pairs of panty hose, lost my fancy clutch and had a stone fall out of my new necklace while getting ready to go to my work party. And I know I'm not lucky enough to be married to a man who willingly went to Target on the way to the party to buy me new hose, a new necklace, a new clutch AND an umbrella to keep the rain off my pretty dress and "party" makeup. And even if all that were true, I certainly didn't dash into the Target bathroom and have to do the one legged flamingo "please don't let me put my foot down on this public restroom floor" dance while attempting to put the new hose on. And even if all that happened, we certainly didn't manage to arrive at the party only "fashionably late" instead of all out late because that would have been a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment