Monday, December 23, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way I am super frustrated that my kids keep adding items to their Christmas lists less than a week before Christmas!
I did not decide I simply did not have time (or the energy) to make homemade cookies for Wesley's school party and just sent in a bag of mint Oreos instead. And I certainly didn't neglect to send anything in to Ryan's party, opting to go read a story instead.
I did not get overly anxious driving to my early morning meeting since the last early morning meeting I went to was when I had my car accident. It would be silly for my body to react in such a was to something that happened months ago.
I did not have to explain writer's block to my eight-year-old when he became near hysterical at running out of ideas for a book he is making for someone for Christmas.
I know I didn't ask my mom (who got the kids off to school one morning) if Ryan remembered to put underpants on. I certainly didn't ask because it was pajama day in his class and he prefers to "go commando" under his PJs.
I certainly did not re-gift a banana bread a neighbor gave us to one of Wesley's teachers because I thought I miscounted the coffee cakes I had made as teacher gifts. And even if I did, I know I didn't find the "missing" coffee cake in the back of the fridge after we got home from the last day of school before break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment