Sorry the blog has been so quiet this week. We're all unpacked and pretty settled in, but I've been waiting to get our computer set up to blog. It's not that I can't blog from the iPad, but its so much easier to post pictures from the desktop. Unfortunately, getting our computer hookup and our landline for the phone has turned into a terrific nightmare and it STILL isn't done. Theoretically it will be in tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. However, I'm starting to feel guilty about not blogging, so we'll just skip the pictures for the time being.
As I said, we're pretty settled in to the new place. My brother even commented that, "it feels like your old place, only bigger" which means it already feels like home. And I have already gotten very used to the attached garage.
The cats are all adapting very well to the new place. Sadie has pretty much taken over as the ruler of the house. Gus is still acting a bit skittish, but very affectionate. And then there is Sanders. Sanders is not doing so well. He has been on the upper level of the house only once because its just too hard for him to climb all the stairs. He's been having kitty nosebleeds too because the air in the new house is so dry. He is eating well though and likes to sleep under the desk in the living room near the heat and the sun.
The boys are happy as clams here. They have picked out paint for their new rooms (once we get the wallpaper removed) and can't wait to paint. Ryan has pronounced our house "wovewee" and told me he is "really enjoying our new house."
I'm still in shock that I really get to live here. Every day I'm worried I'll wake up from this wonderful dream. If I am dreaming, please don't wake me.
1 comment:
I'm so happy that you finally got in your new home and I can't wait to see it! Hopefully Sanders will perk up this week.
Post a Comment