Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Do You See What I See?
I look like my mom. There is no denying that fact. I am totally her "mini me." My mom could never not claim me as her own, it's just too obvious. I joke that look like my mom and I act like my dad.
So imagine my surprise when Susan took the picture on the right on our moving day and I immediately saw my grandma (my dad's mom) looking back at me.
My uncle put her picture side by side with mine. What do you think? I think I got some genes from my dad's side after all.
She was a first class lady and I miss her terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can definitely see your dad and you a little bit in the picture. But you are definitely a mini me of your mum! :)
Post a Comment