Monday, January 14, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week

I did not do a mental happy dance when I dropped Wesley off at school for the first time since winter break.

I did not take a big whiff of an opened candy bar in hopes that, since I wasn't really hungry, the mere smell of chocolate would dissuade me from eating it.

I know I did not drop my brand new, expensive, never before used make-up brush into the toilet as I was taking it out of the packaging. Nope. Didn't happen.

Duane and I did not tell the boys we would take a dollar out of their piggy bank every time they"forget" to flush.

I did not skip telling the boys they had to eat a vegetable at dinner just because Grandma made lima beans and I didn't want to have to set a good example and eat some.


No comments: