Saturday, January 19, 2013

Moving Day

So here it is. Nearly 5:30 AM on moving day and I cannot sleep. I've been up since 4:45 and I have officially given up hope that I will fall back asleep. I'm just too excited. I've been laying in bed and mentally placing out furniture in the new rooms, making lists of what we'll need to get today (like a shower curtain) and counting the minutes until I can go pick up Sanders.

The boys got to see the new place for the first time last night and have pronounced it the best house ever. They ran all over for at least half an hour, checking out every nook and cranny. Of course, the bedrooms were a pretty hot topic.

"I know which bedroom I want," announced Wesley excitedly. "It's the one with the little playroom off of it."

I thought for a minute them answered, "Wesley, that's not a playroom. It's a walk-in closet and that room belongs to Mommy and Daddy."

Luckily the disappointment didn't last long.

I think we're going to be really happy there. Tired today, but happy.

No comments: