Monday, November 05, 2012
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
We did not go on a marathon house hunting mission in the dark and rain, find a house, bid on it, lose it and get it back in the course of 72 hours.
I have not been through so much emotional stress and so many mood swings that I have considered changing my name to Dr. Jekyll.
I did not go to a restaurant and order a coney with no onions, but with a side of onion rings.
I have not tried to banish any and all thoughts of Christmas saying "I'll think about it after we close on the houses" even though that would leave us two weeks to do everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment