Thursday, August 02, 2012

Team Twin Brothers

I know I have mentioned that when the boys are getting along really well, they call themselves "Team Brothers." Yesterday they decided to take it one step further.

In our morning routine, I wake Wesley up, put his clothes for the day on his bed and then go wake Ryan up and get his clothes out. It's not unusual for Wesley to come into Ryan's room after he is done getting dressed, and that's what he did yesterday. Ryan looked at his brother's outfit and announced that he wanted to wear his Swampy shirt too. I got Ryan's shirt out and once he was dressed the boys proudly announced that they were twins. They giggled the whole way downstairs and couldn't wait to get their matching shoes on so they would look the same from head to toe.

"We're Team Twin Brothers!" Ryan proudly announced.

"Yeah! No one can tell us apart!" said Wesley.

Sure, no one could tell them apart. Right. Because my kids look so much alike, right?

Oh, and I didn't take these pictures until that night, so I didn't realize at first that they had inadvertently put each other's shirts on after swimming. I really don't make Wesley wear cropped tops.


No comments: