Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday


I did not eat a piece of pie for breakfast and lick the plate clean. And I certainly didn't do it in front of the boys!

There's no way I told Duane that "blond" and "wand" didn't rhyme. Betcha can't guess what color my hair is.

I didn't spend 10 minutes at the store looking for seedless raspberry jam and when I got home, realize that I bough seedless STRAWBERRY.

My feelings were not the slightest bit hurt after discovering that Wesley prefers the light up Spiderman shoes that Grandma bought him to the red, white, black and silver ones that I picked out for him.

I know I didn't miss my boys terribly all weekend since I worked Saturday, went out with Duane Saturday night and worked on Sunday. And even if it were true, I know I didn't think about them all the time at work and wondered what they were doing. And I know the last hour of my Sunday shift didn't drag on and on while I waited to see them again.

No comments: