Ryan will HATE this story when he's older.
Ryan isn't close to actually being ready to potty train, but we did the old potty out a few weeks ago. Right now we are just sitting him on it once a twice a day so he'll get used to it. This morning I took him into the bathroom, sat him on the potty, and waited for a few minutes. When he was done sitting we walked back into his room. I went to the closet to pick out his clothes and he climbed up on his bed (crib converted to a day bed) to wait. I don't think he was sitting there more than 45 seconds before he peed. The look on his face was priceless! Kind of a "How did THAT happen" face! Luckily crib mattresses are waterproof so all we had to do was change the top sheet. Something tells me it will be awhile before we made actual strides on potty training.
No comments:
Post a Comment