I have two boys so I have come to terms with the fact that potty humor will be a big part of our future. That being said, if potty humor bothers you, I would not recommend reading any further. Ok, now that those with sensitive dispositions have quit reading, I can tell about how Wesley "helped" me change Ryan's diaper last night.
Wesley walked by Ryan and said "Mom, Ryan smells like poop." A quick sniff determined that Son Number One was indeed correct. Wesley got the changing pad out and sat down next to me as I prepared to change Ryan. When I removed Ryan's diaper, Wesley yelled, "Ryan! Your bottom is full up! " Then he looked a little closer. "EEEEWWWWW! It's green! Daddy! Ryan is poopy! And it's GREEN!!"
Tonight I got ready to change a wet diaper. Apparently Wesley remembered last night's episode because he asked, "Is Ryan green again?" Oh yeah, good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment