Monday, November 03, 2008

Lumpy Boy Update

Ryan has his ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday afternoon. I wasn't nervous at all about it before, but for some reason I am now. I know it's no big deal - even if it is a cyst that has to be removed, but I'm still not real thrilled with the idea. So, Thursday afternoon we'll be hanging out at Children's Hospital. Whoo-hoo.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm sure everything will be fine, but hanging out in the hospital is no fun. For me, just being there reminds me of all the bad things that can/might happen to cause us to be there. . .

When Harper was just a few weeks old she had to have an ultrasound to check her hips, apparently breech babies are more likely to have hip problems. Anyway, I was really keyed up about it, even though it turned out fine. Still, just remembering it makes my stomach a little queasy.

Gabrielle said...

I'll be thinking about you guys!