Friday, November 21, 2008

Let's Eat

As I said in my earlier post, the doctor gave us permission to start Ryan on baby cereal. Although we probably won't give him any until after Thanksgiving, Wesley is very excited about the idea of feeding his baby brother. The other night he got a bowl and spoon from his play kitchen and "fed" Ryan throughout dinner. Wesley would take a bite of his dinner, then give Ryan a bite of pretend dinner. Poor Ryan had no idea what was going on. And yesterday, Wesley refused to get in the car without a bowl of "Ryan's baby food." I think Wesley will be pretty disappointed if Ryan doesn't catch on to the real food thing quickly (although who am I kidding, as soon as Ryan figures out he can eat it, he'll be all over it!) I also think that Ryan better get used to the idea of his big brother feeding him. Why am I envisioning drop cloths?

No comments: