Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Split Personality

Wesley has a new identity. In addition to sometimes being a puppy or a kitty, he now becomes "G." We have no idea where G. came from, he just announced one day that he was G and his bear's name was Car. G. comes and goes throughout the day, just like being a puppy or a kitty, but when he is G. that's what he wants people to call him. I do have a couple of funny stories about G though.

Wesley recently learned how to spell his name. While he was being G at Grandma and Grandpa P.'s, the following conversation happened.
Uncle Kirk (to Wesley): What's your name?
Wesley: It's G!
Uncle Kirk: How do you spell G?
Wesley: W..E..S..L..E..Y

And then there was the little exchange I overheard with the dinosaurs this morning. Wesley (in what I can only assume was his G persona) was talking to them, saying "What up, playa? What up, baby?" Thanks Uncle Stacey. We're real proud of that (she said sarcastically)

No comments: