Friday, September 12, 2008

Date Night

I had a wonderful date with my hubby last night! We haven't gone anywhere as a couple and not a family since before Ryan was born. Yes, I know he's only seven weeks old, but it still seems like a very long time. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa H., we were able to spend the evening at Shadowbox with our friends Ray and Krysal. Seriously, you know it's been a long time when one of your friends comments how nice it is to see you without the kids in tow. Duane treated me like the most beautiful woman on the planet and spoiled me by buying me a football jersey for the game this weekend. BTW, I really wanted one, so it's much more romantic than it sounds. It was a great evening - I never even called to check on the kids. And the best part? Ryan fell asleep on the way home (10:30) and didn't get up until after 4:00 for a bottle!!

No comments: