
Wesley completed his first potty chart today! We put a sticker on his chart every time he actually goes on the potty. You'd think that chart would fill up really fast, but that isn't necessarily the case. We've been working on this one for two or three weeks.
Wesley was really excited to put the last sticker on. As soon as he did he yelled, "Chuck E. Cheese! We're going to Chuck E. Cheese! Let's go Mom!" Somehow I convinced him to wait until Daddy got home - we even invited Cathy, Sho and Kei along to celebrate the big event. Wesley is a long way from potty trained, but he's making great progress.
Of course, it was when we got home that the "fun" really began. Wesley fell asleep in the car, so I carried him in and set him on the couch. I went to grab Car/Stinky Bear to put next to him, but I didn't know where he was. We did not take him to Chuck E. Cheese, so I knew he was in the house, but I could not find him anywhere! I tucked Not-So-Stinky next to Wesley in case he woke up and began a frantic bear search It took almost an hour of frantic searching before I found him in the frame of our bed. As soon as I set him next to Wesley, he rolled over and began sucking the tag (he hadn't touched Not-So-Stinky) Think I can put a tracking chip in him?
No comments:
Post a Comment