Saturday, April 12, 2008
Why Am I Awake?
Here it is, 6:30 on a Saturday morning and I am wide awake.Wesley started yowling an hour ago, so we let him in our bed where he promptly started snoring REALLY loudly. Then baby boy woke up and started kicking me and saying he was hungry - and he's not even born yet! Oh well, it's not like I don't have stuff to do. We're hosting a birthday party for Grandma and Grandpa H. tomorrow night and I need to get my grocery list together. Some of my co-workers will be here at 8:00. I volunteered the W. shuttle service to drop them off at a marathon starting near our house. Wesley has his first swim lesson shortly after that. I might as well get some stuff done, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it sounds like you'll have had a productive morning! Hope the marathoners don't get rained on today.
Post a Comment