Monday, April 28, 2008

Rock Band

Uncle Kirk and Aunt Susan hosted a little gathering of the W. family and Grandma and Grandpa P. yesterday. Uncle Kirk introduced Wesley and Duane to the joys of Rock Band. More specifically, Uncle Kirk introduced Wesley to the drum kit with rock band. It was huge hit! And surprisingly enough, the kid's got decent rhythm.

Wesley is definitely addicted to it. He's watching me as I write this post and now keeps saying "I want to play those drums with Uncle Kirk again!"

2.0 wasn't totally left out either. Uncle Kirk was showing us his new TV and surround sound, by playing part of the movie "Revenge of the Sith." It was a bit loud and during the lightsaber battle, 2.0 starting kicking and moving like mad. I guess that means he's either a big Star Wars fan, or he can't stand it!

No comments: