Forget all the cool toys Wesley has. Forget the books, the stuffed animals and the balls. Wesley's two favorite toys today have been the newspaper and the toilet. Typical man, right? :-) Wesley loves to use his walker to get into the bathroom and bang away on the toilet lid. Not really a problem as long as we remember to close it. Before we left for church today Wesley dropped one of his plastic rings in there. Good thing he doesn't know how to flush yet!He has busied himself scattering the newspaper across the floor this evening. I don't usually mind it, but Duane has spent almost the entire day cleaning while I kept track of the boy. It's not that our house was a sty, but it definitely looked like two parents who work full time and one baby live here. I can't believe how quickly one little boy can make a mess. Wish I had that kind of energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment