Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just a Little Off the Top

Wesley had his first haircut at a "salon" today. Until now, Aunt Susan or Grandma H.'s stylist has trimmed up the little guys hair. Unfortunately, I took scissors to his head a couple of weeks ago and created a style that begged to covered by a hat. Nothing a quick trip to Cookie Cutters couldn't fix. I won't lie and say that Wesley loved his haircut. He started out OK, but was crying by the end. However, he didn't make a total scene like the little boy next to us. This boy had the most beautiful thick curly hair and his parents were having it shaved!! The poor boy was screaming like nothing I've ever heard before! I do have to give kudos to the stylists though. None of them seemed tired, impatient, or like they wished all the crying kids would go home. They were kind and our stylist was soooo good with Wesley. I may have scoffed at those places before, but we'll be going back.

No comments: