I temporarily lost Wesley today. He was entertaining himself by standing at the dining room chairs, so I decided to pop into the kitchen and heat up his bottle. After all, the bottle was already made, and you can see the dining room from the kitchen so there was no problem. I popped the bottle in the microwave and less than a minute later returned to the dining room where I couldn't find Wesley. "Ok," I thought, "He probably crawled into the family room." I walked into the family room - no Wesley. I returned to the dining room and still didn't see or hear him. It took me a moment, but I did find him. He was sitting under the table looking at a book not making a sound. He didn't even want to come out to eat until he finished his book.Definitely a librarian's kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment