Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Everything's Coming Up Roses

We decided to brave the weather on Sunday and headed to the Rose Festival with Grandma & Grandpa H., and Grandma W. Duane and I try to go every year and I was very anxious to take Wesley there. Unfortunately, he wasn't nearly as excited as I was.


Once he woke up though, he seemed mildly interested in what was going on around him. OK, he was mostly interested in all the dogs that were there, but I figure that counts. I did try to get him to look at and smell the flowers. He just thought that was funny. Oh well, you can't blame a mommy for trying.


After the Rose Festival we headed to our church for the first ever Strawberry Festival. Wesley enjoyed some of Daddy's ice cream, some of Mommy's ice cream and some of Grandma H.'s ice cream. What a mooch!!

1 comment:

Mansoor Qaisar said...

cute babies, its all God grace...... nice blog.. keep it continue