Saturday, June 03, 2006

Absolutely Disgusting

What you are about to read is really really really gross. Seriously. I cannot stress this enough. If you have a weak stomach or are a reactionary hurler - READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!

OK, for those of you brave/crazy enough to read on, this is what transpired at our house this evening. Duane and I were enjoying a dinner of pizza from one of our favorite places. Wesley was entertaining himself by crawling around on the floor. He crawled over to the newspaper pile and proceeded to pull off some papers. Normal night. But then Wesley got really quiet. The sudden quiet was followed by gagging noises. Duane spun his chair around and grabbed Wesley just in time to be the lucky recipient of a whole mess of projectile vomit. Apparently our little guy had eaten a piece of paper that stuck somewhere. Within moments Big Man and the Little Dude were both covered with the remnants of Wesley's dinner.

I proceeded to lose my appetite very quickly. I helped Duane strip Wesley down to his diaper and the three of us headed up to give the little guy a bath. We ran the bath water and Duane whisked Wesley's diaper off and plopped him in the tub. The problem? Wesley's diaper had been poopy and there were now diaper remnants floating in the water. Duane decided to run downstairs and change out of his disgusting clothes and then we'd change Wesley's bath water. The problem? Our doorbell rang as Duane was finishing changing. It was our friend who was stopping by to pick up his cell phone that he had left at our house.

You would think that things would be pretty well under control at this point, right? WRONG!!! While Duane was changing clothes, getting Rusty his phone and cleaning up the carpet, I suddenly became overwhelmingly grossed out by the entire situation and began my own reactionary vomiting.

Disgusting? DEFINITELY! Funny? Well, if you don't laugh about stuff like this you'll end up crying about it. So, yeah, it was kind of funny. And not your normal blog entry.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What-- no pictures today? I know at least Wendy would like to see!