Monday, September 21, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not receive a concerned phone call from my parents because I had failed to update my Facebook status or post on my blog for over 24 hours and they were wondering if something was wrong. No way am I that addicted to social media.

I did not spend several moments trying to fit the key into the door lock in the dark, so I could go back inside to turn the porch light on so that I would be able to see when I tried to unlock the door when I returned from a nighttime walk with the dog, only to suddenly remember that I had a flashlight in my pocket. 

I did not spend several moments giving Ryan a spit shine to clean some dirt off his cheek only to realize I was trying to wipe away freckles rather than dirt. 

No comments: