Monday, June 03, 2013
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not walk right past Duane while asking other people in the room if they had seen my husband.
There is no way I took a library book with me to a gigantic book conference where they give out tons of free books, just so I would have something to read the night before the conference started.
I did not step on my skirt and very nearly pulled it off when I stood up in front of a room full of librarians.
Speaking of flashing, I certainly didn't get an autograph from a well-known children's author and discover a moment too late that my V-neck blouse wasn't covering everything the way it was supposed to. Nope, I did not accidentally flash an author at a major book conference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment