Monday, June 27, 2011

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

We did not pay an extra $5 at Kings Island for premium parking, just so we wouldn't have to carry the kids as far after a full day at the park.

We did not let Ryan have a bunch of soda at Kings Island and then wondered how he managed a full day at the park with no nap, AND stayed awake on the way home AND stayed up an hour past bedtime.

I did not find it a little funny when Ryan called Wesley "Mr. Poopypants."

I know I didn't come down with strep throat as soon as we got back from our trip. And there is no way that it is the THIRD time I've had it this year.

No comments: