Saturday, May 23, 2009

Party in the Park

I am totally and completely beat! I think everyone in the W. household will sleep very very well tonight. We just got home from celebrating Sho and Kei's birthday at one of the metro parks. I don't think I've ever seen Wesley run so much - or be so dirty!



Ryan was crawling and creeping all over the place. I fully expect him to take his first steps while I'm in NYC next week. He's THAT close to walking on his own.






"Um Grandma? The mouth is open. Why is there no food going in?"










If you put 3 boys any where near a horseshoe pit they will try to build castles and forts and turn into dirt devils.







Wesley was pretending to be a cat and digging in the sand. All I could think was "Litter box!"









Dirt Devil #1





His sidekick - Dirt Devil #2





Ryan and his new girlfriend Giselle (8 months)








The birthday boys







Enjoying some cupcakes








No comments: