Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of My Charming Kids, it's another "Not Me Monday!"


I do not count to hold my breath and count to five every time my children fall down - all the while praying they don't start screaming!

I certainly did not explode with laughter when Wesley lifted up a HUGE plastic jug and announced that it was his wine. What a bad example that would have set!

I would never have threatened my son to get him to try a bite of something new. Even if I rewarded that one bite with something that he really loved and didn't push the issue any further, I wouldn't have put that much pressure on him.

There is no way I have lost all sympathy for Ryan when he shuts his fingers in the doors or drawers he insists on playing with all day long. What kind of mom would that make me?

No comments: