
I have not starting rolling a ball across the floor for Ryan to chase and tell him to "Go get it!" Apparently that would mean that I play with my youngest child like I would play with a puppy.
I was not secretly relieved when Wesley started being a typical boy and singing songs about burps and boogers to entertain himself.
I did not tell Wesley that he could only have a container of baby food prunes (which he LOVES) if he finished his green beans. Not only would that have been twisted, it might have been dangerous since he doesn't always remember to poop in the potty.
It couldn't have been me that had to fight to keep a straight face when Wesley told me "It's fun to love girls." Long story.
I am not equally dreading and looking forward to my trip to Book Expo America in New York City. That blend of emotions could really wear a woman out and I'm not up for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment