Here are a few pictures (mostly from today) that I wanted to share.
This is how Wesley helped me wrap gifts on Saturday. Not real effective for wrapping, but very effective for entertaining Mommy.
Wesley just wanted his picture taken this morning. I'm not sure if he wanted to show off his favorite shirt (he'd wear it every day if I'd let him) or the fact that he was standing on one leg.
Ryan was seriously fascinated with my coffee cup this morning. I mean he had a killer grip on it.
Despite the way this picture looks, Ryan did not actually taste any coffee and Santa will not be leaving a Starbucks gift card in his stocking.
How cute is this!? Seriously, could you say "no" to that face?
1 comment:
Wow, Ryan is starting to look more and more like Wesley!
Happy holidays to you!
Post a Comment