Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stalling

Now that Wesley has moved to his big boy room, he's begun the ever popular stalling techniques at bedtime. Not right away, but when Mommy tries to leave his room. Let's see, we've had the "I'm hungry" bit two nights in a row. Last night it was "I'm so thirsty." After he had a drink he told me he needed his toenails cut and fingernails trimmed. I burst that balloon by reminding him that we just trimmed his toenails and fingernails a couple days ago. We've also played the "I'm too hot" game. What fun! We never had these issues before. Wesley says he loves his new bed and new room, but I think he's still a little apprehensive about the whole thing. Oh well, he'll get used to it, right?

1 comment:

Kate said...

E the stalling.. I'm hungry. I want water. I need more covers. I want another story. It's too noisy. It's too dark. Lay down with me. You breathe too loud. I want a different pillow. I need another nighty. And now... I have to go to the potty.